Yesterday Hylke Groen from Holland wrote me a letter with this completely rebuilt Ducati 1098. Most of components the bike build came from the Madrid based Radical Ducati. As Hylke told me, the bike is for track use, but it is street legal so he can travel to the circuits in Europe.
Technical Schedule :
– Modified Ducati 1098
– Modified original airbox with DM mecanicca air stacks
– Shortened air funnels
– WOLFMAN 2 independents diameter 54 exhaust system
– RAD megaphones by SPARK
– TAMBURINI silicone water hoses , RAD aluminiun water tubes.
– Repositioning electrical wiring, ecu and regulator.
– RAD alluminium rear subframe with 9 Amp battery support.
– RAD alluminiun licence plate support.
– RAD Omologated led Blinkers.
– Montesa type rear light
– V Rod front light
– RAD ergal lightened upper yoke
– RAD 02 Montjuich carbon fiber solo seat
– RAD 02 Carbon fiber fuel tank
– Carbon fiber rear mudguard
– Carbon fiber front mudguard
– Carbon fiber water pump protection
– EVR ergal sprocket cover
– RIZOMA belt covers
– RIZOMA mirror
– RIZOMA inverted gear lever
– RIZOMA rear brake lever
– Mika hand made footrest
IRA Y FUEGO !!!